Mittwoch, 30. März 2011

Last Review

That’s it. Six months are almost over and I’m as good as on my way back home to Germany. On the one hand, I can’t believe how fast time flew by, but on the other, when I think back about all the things I’ve done and all the experiences I made, it is almost overwhelming and I can’t believe that it all happened in such a short time. It’s been an amazing time, with amazing people in an amazing country. I will miss all of this so much and I just know, that I will come back one day, rather sooner than later. I don’t know if it changed my life, or me, and if I’m a different person now? I think that’s quite hard to tell about oneself. But it has definitely enriched my life in so many different ways and I’m glade I came to Sri Lanka. A gigantic thank you to each and everyone who made it possible and who made it into the experience that it was. I hope you know who you are and I really can’t thank you enough.
To all the people that I met along the way, I’m glade I got to meet you, even if it was just for the time it took to drink a coup of coffee. I'd say let’s meet again sometime, somewhere, maybe in Sri Lanka?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen